SPACIALNET and its staff shall always endeavor to work direct with its client to determine an appropriate solution to any problem that may arise in relations to the client's Streaming Hosting Services (Please see SLA). However, if no other reasonable solution can be found and or all resources to resolve the problem have been exhausted and a refund should be considered the only recourse, a refund shall be granted according to the refund policy.Refunds are granted in two cases:
- SPACIALNET was not able to deliver hosting to the client as specified in our SLA.
- Client is not happy with service and requests a refund within 7 days of service activation.
Refunds are granted on a pro-rated basis minus a 10% fee on the refund amount.
For example, say your service fee is $30 per month and you have 10 days of service left - the pro-rated refund will be calculated as follows:
($30.00 / 30 days per month) * 10 days left = $10.00 minus 10% fee ($1.00) = Total refund ($9.00)
For services that are charged by transfer and/or disk-space usage, i.e. that do not have a fixed monthly cost - the current transfer and disk usage cost accrued will be charged against your account before any refunds are granted.
Please note: For ease of calculation we use 30 days for all calculations, irrespective of the actual exact duration of the current calendar month.
- The first thing to do is to log into your SpacialNet Broadcaster account and navigate to the "My Services" section or "Stream Hosting" section.
- There you must click on the "Cancel" link to cancel your service.
- Next, you MUST open a support ticket - or if the refund is requested via phone - insist the staff member provide you with a ticket number. A support ticket will be your only proof of requesting a cancellation & refund.
- The SpacialNet staff then will take care of your refund request within 48 hours.
- Refund amounts which are less than $20 will only be refunded via PayPal, or where possible - back to Credit Card. Check payments requires a minimum refund value of $20.00
- If the client forgets or fails to cancel the service before the expiration
date and the service is extended, the client will be charged until the service is
properly cancelled and a refund is requested, as outlined above - even if the
service was not used during that period.
A support ticket number or signed confirmation from SpacialNet will be the only accepted acknowledgement of a cancellation & refund request.
- Failure to use the service - and there was no technical problem under SpacialNet's control that prevented the client from using the service - will not qualify the client for additional credit days.
- Overpayments - i.e. when the client forgets to cancel a PayPal subscription for a cancelled service - will be refunded in full.
- Days credited for downtime or service interruptions may not be exchanged for monetary value.