Last updated: May 30, 2013
1. Consent for Collection of Personal Information
SpacialNet will collect and store information which you provide for purposes of your registration with SpacialNet, your purchase of services (“Services”) offered through Spacial.com and/or www.spacialnet.com ( “Web Site”), and for communicating with you regarding your account and providing you with general SpacialNet information. By using the SpacialNet Web Site and Services, you consent that SpacialNet can collect, store, and use the information you provided for these purposes. The information you submit to SpacialNet during the registrationprocess will be reviewed to ensure that it is reliable, accurate and complete. With the exception of applicable provisions herein, your information will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed or made available to anyone other than SpacialNet. Any credit card information which you provide for the purpose of payment for Services purchases from the Web Site will not be stored by SpacialNet.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Without Consent
SpacialNet may collect, use, or disclose your information without your knowledge or consent if it is reasonably necessary:
- in case of an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce applicable terms of this Agreement, including investigation of any possible violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of SpacialNet or any member of the public.
3. Security Safeguards
Spacial Audio Solutions will protect personal information through appropriate security measures against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. Spacial Audio Solutions will protect the information regardless of the format in which it is stored.