How to Set Up SpacialNet Statistic Relays with SAM Cast
Setting up a statistic relay will let you know how many listeners are tuned in at any given time.
To set up SpacialNet statistic relays, open SAM Cast and follow these steps:
- Click on the “Statistics” button at the bottom center.
- In the “Statistics” window, click the plus sign (“+”) to add a new relay.
- Select “SpacialNet Relay” from the list.
- Click “OK.”
The “SpacialNet Relay” window will appear.
- In the “Service” tab, enter your SpacialNet username and password.
- Click “Login” and select a streaming service.
To select the "Color on graph," click on the color box, and a color selection
window will appear. In it, select the color you want to use to represent this
particular statistic on your relays graph.
We recommend leaving "Private statistic relay" unchecked, since "Public"
relays get listed on AudioRealm.com.
- Click "OK."
Your SpacialNet relay is now configured. It may take a minute before statistics appear on the graph.